TALK TO US AT EASTSIDE FENCING
Eastside Fencing offers a vast array of options to increase the privacy of your home and surrounding property.
Your reasons for seeking more privacy may include:
- Your neighbours may have built a new deck in their backyard and can now see into yours
- A new two storey development has just gone up and they now have a window overlooking your back yard
- You may live in a unit with only a small front yard and require a taller front fence to allow your children to play in the front yard without concern
- Simply your old fence may have deteriorated to a point where you can see through to your neighbour’s property, and you just want to replace it.
Eastside Fencing can provide you with customised screening solutions to increase your privacy,
- Erecting a horizontal slat screen in front of your existing fence – starting at either ground level, or as an extension from the top of your current fence
- Attaching lattice to your existing fence – which includes the provision of a timber frame to properly support the lattice
- Replacing your existing 1.6metre high side or back fence, with a 1.95metre high fence (or taller if required)
- Replacing your old fence with a new, standard Treated Pine Paling fence, or with a COLORBOND® Steel fence – with or without lattice on the top.
- Replacing your old, low front fence with a higher picket, merbau slat, or feature paling fence (N.B. This may require a Council Permit).